Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Brand Name:||CR2025 3V Battery||External Dimension:||20MM*2.5MM|
|Capacity:||160mAh (Load Resistance: 15kΩ, Cutoff Voltage: 2.0V At 20℃)||Weight:||2.4g|
|Duration:||900h||Sample For Test:||Available|
|Type||Lithium Button Cell|
|Jacket||Metal Cover or metal cover with nickel plating|
|Capacity||160mAh (Load Resistance: 15kΩ, Cutoff Voltage: 2.0V at 20℃)|
|Certification||ROHS, IEC, UN38.3, MSDS, ISO9001, REACH.......|
|Samples Service||Free samples available|
For samples: liba brand samples, delivery within 5 days
|Payment Term||L/C, T/T, D/P, D/A, Western Union, Paypal...|
|Storage Life||2 years|
|Application||Electronic Calculator, Toys, Lighting, etc.|
- A professional sales team which provide consultant service and the most competitive battery solutions.
- OEM and ODM designs and lables are welcome.
- Small Order is available..
- Quick response, every inquiry will be replied within 24 hours.
- Good after-sale service, long product warranty and continual technique support.
-HIGH POWER, STRONG BATTERY
-NEW MATERIAL & TECHNOLOGY
-QUALIFIED CELL , WORK LONGER
-STRONG VOLTAGE , HIGH EFFICIENCY POWER, WORK MORE POWERFULLY
Accurate Production Inventory Management
· Lean production model, the average material inventory less than 30 days.
· The work efficiency is 2-3 times than same industry competitors.
· Fast delivery, not due to their location and lead to longer delivery.
· Control products are fresh. Ensure that customers receive all the new products, to avoid the performance difference between the old and new.
|Model No.||Nominal Voltage||Nominal Capacity||Current||Max Dimensions(mm)|
|Standard Current||Continuous Current||Pulse Current||Diameter * Thickness|
|The model can be customized according to customer needs|
1. Longer storage life than NiMH Batteries
2. Light weight and higher energy density than any rechargeable battery
3. Installed IC chip will prevent the battery pack from over charge and over discharge. It helps protect battery chemistry integrity and prolongs battery life.
4. Installed polyswitch will cut off power if battery discharge current more than 3Ah
5. Perfect for building up battery pack for medical equipment Back-up or EPS Emergency Power
6. Supply which requires compact size and lighter weight
7. The battery module is wrap by PVC
1.Standard export packing/industrial packing
2. If your order is not big enough, we suggest ship by UPS, Fedex , they provide Door To Door service, and don't need you to do custom clearance, we offer you the most favorable price among so many suppliers in China.
3.If goods is too heavy and big, ship by sea is much cheaper, you can use your forwarder or ours.
Suggestions and cautions
1. DO NOT MAKE THE BATTERIES TO SUFFER FROM SHORT CIRCUIT
Short circuit is caused by mutual contact or contact of metal pieces to positive (+) and negative (-) terminal. A jumble, for instance, in consequence of mutual stack of the batteries is one of corresponding cases. Batteries in these state of short circuit, will generate heat and may explode and cause fire.
2. DO NOT HEAT THE BATTERIES
The batteries may explode or furiously burn when being heated over 100℃ or disposed of in fire.
3. DO NOT SOLDER THE BATTERIES DIRECTLY
Heat by direct soldering to the batteries may destruct the resin at gasket and/or separators, cause electrolyte leakage or internal short-circuiting, and develop explosion or fire. The soldered batteries may damage mounted devices in a long term of use, even though the batteries show no affection suffered right after the soldering.
4. DO NOT RECHARGE, DISASSEMBLE, OR DEFORM THE BATTERIES
Recharging, disassembling and deforming the batteries may result in gas generation, leakage, explosion, or, in fire caused by heat generation at lithium.
5. KEEP THE BATTERIES AWAY FROM CHILDREN
If infant happens to swallow the battery, consult a doctor immediately.
6. DO NOT MAKE THE BATTERIES TO SUFFER FROM SHORT CIRCUIT WHEN THE BATTERY IS DISPOSED
When the battery is disposed, isolate positive (+) terminals of battery to avoid those terminals touch each other.
7. INSERT THE BATTERIES(+)(-) CORRECTLY
Pay attention the sign (+)(-) on battery and devices. Erroneous insertion of the batteries may result in battery short-circuiting depending on types of devices. Also, it will cause leakage, heat generation, explosion, fire or bodily injury.
Widely used in electronic watches,flahlights,equipment, calendar, motherboards, electronics toys ,small electronic gifts and low -power electronic equipment.